Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 THANK-YOU!




Wishing you and yours a very . . .

Merry Christmas
&
A Happy New Year!

 








It's been a very busy, but wonderful year! It's been so exciting to start a business and watch it grow! I
am consistently grateful for all of the support that I have received from so many of you! I have gained so much experience as I have built my portfolio this past year, and have come to know so many great people!  It has been an honour to work with my clients to transform their spaces into places they love, and I have really enjoyed being able to provide these services at very affordable rates; however, as I have come to the close of my first year, my rates and prices for products and services will be changing in 2012 to the following:


Room Design (pictures only) ..................................................... $150.00
DIY Design Plan ........................................................................ $300.00
Combination Service Design Plan ............................................. $250.00
Full Service Design Plan ............................................................ $200.00
Hourly Rate ................................................................................ $20/hr


I love being able to give my clients great value, and will be offering various promotions and coupons
throughout the year to help you save money which you can find on Metz Interior'sFacebook page. You can also see what I am currently up to as I frequently post new projects, designs, and products there. If you're interested in DIY tips, you can  continue to follow my blog here at DIY Design! I have also just opened an Etsy shop, and am looking forward to adding more products for sale in 2012!

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas, and look forward to any design projects that I may
be able to help you with in 2012!

Warmest regards,
Abby Metz, 
Metz Interiors 
403-329-6469



2 comments:

  1. I was Following several blog articles on your website, but this blog is really interesting. I want to appreciate your way of blogging and writing articles. you have an amazing skill of writing the way you write, truly, I bookmark your blog website to my bookmark list and I will check it regularly. actually, I want to tell you that I'm also a Thesis writer, have a look at my website Thesis Help Online as well and let me know your opinion about my website. and once again Thank you for sharing this blog with us. Nicely written and great informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures of your design, I've seen those before. They are very nice and I would even hire you to make a design for my nice's bedroom. I think you would make it look so pretty. Though, I find your price a bit high as for online service. I've seen more pleasant prices for writing assistance outline writing on https://topwritingservice.com/buy-an-outline-online/ I think you should reconsider your price list.

    ReplyDelete