Friday, September 16, 2011

Projects Update

I apologize for the recent lack of new posts! I have not disappeared, things have been just a little busy around here lately! Here are some projects that I currently have in production:

Master Bedroom:

Teen Boy Bedroom:

Craft Room (contest winner):

Dining Room:

Living-Room:

Play Area:

I also have a home office, living-room, massge room, and home gym still in design stages!  I look forward to sharing some great posts and DIY tips with you as these rooms progress from drawing to reality!

In the meantime, here are some pictures from the finished French-Inspired master bedroom I was working on previously:



Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I have that same comforter! What color did you use on the walls?

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete